Prescriptions and Refills
Routine prescription refills are made during regular office hours only. Patients should have their preferred pharmacy fax requests to us. We attempt to respond to these faxes on the same day.
We participate with most major insurance carriers, along with Medicare and Medicaid. Patients should always check their provider directory for their insurance carrier prior to assuming that coverage is automatic.
We’ve provided copies of our new patient information forms for you to download, print, and complete at home. Please fax (540-667-6893), drop off at our office (prior to appointment) or use our patient portal (prior to appointment). If you do not have all paperwork (including: Medical Records, Health History Forms and the three additional forms attached to this site) we will have to reschedule your appointment.
- Consent to Medical Care and Treatment »
- Consent to Medical Care and Treatment of Minor Children »
- Medical Record Release to Winchester Women’s »
- Medical Record Released from Winchester Women’s »
- New patient registration packet »
- HIPPA Privacy Notice »