Our physicians are committed to providing a broad array of gynecological and obstetrical services and procedures, to include:
- Total obstetrical care, to include ultrasound, laboratory, non-stress fetal testing.
- Complete gynecological care
- Comprehensive surgical expertise
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Laser surgery Laparoscopic surgery
- Urogynecological surgery
- Routine annual examinations
- Family planning and counseling
- Infertility counseling and treatment
- Screening mammography for breast conditions and disorders
- Menopause and post reproductive gynecology
- Adolescent healthcare for young women
During normal office hours, we have our nurse triage phone option. Patients can call anytime during these hours to speak with a nurse about specific issues of concern. It is our commitment that we return phone calls to patients on the same day. Our staff does not go home without having attempted to resolve daily patient concerns. We encourage patients not to hesitate to call us with any issue they feel is important.
We have a physician on call 24/7 every day of the week for urgent care issues. Patients should never hesitate to seek emergency services through Winchester Medical Center’s ER and/or the Medical Center’s Labor and Delivery services.